Will trade Z402 plaster powder for good Karma

From: Charles Overy (cwho@lgmmodel.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 19:40:59 EET

Hello,

I have about 10 lbs of used Z 402 plaster powder that was left over when we switched to a 406. I am told that it should not be used in the new machine, and, as that one is still under warranty and service I thought I would appease whatever gods watch over new expensive pieces of equipment. So if you would like to improve my machine's Karma and take the 402 powder for free, drop me a note. Educational and non profits get first dibs.
Thanks
Charles Overy, LGM