employment

From: dgroh11@comcast.net
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 06:01:20 EET

Due to some high level cutbacks at PGK Engineering This past week, I have found myself Unemployed. Two other Directors and I were laid-off on Monday one week ago(2/18/02). I will be actively seeking employment and would love to stay strongly connected to the RP industry. If anyone is nterested in contacting me off the rpml, I can send a resume.

This list is a wonderful resource for lots of help, Both technically, and personally.

Thank you all,

Doug Groh
Past Director Advanced Product Development
PGK Engineering
Troy Michigan