Re: eagle file.

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 02:50:46 EET

Andy

Just to say that if I were to donate a trophy to my golf club, it would
probably have a bogey on top of it. I don't know if there is likely to be
an stl file of one of those anywhere?

Sorry, couldn't resist that (reminds me of the worst job I ever had).

Regards

IG

At 11:26 PM 2/24/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Dear List
>
>Thanks for the help with the Eagle file. It is for a Trophy which I wish to
>donate to the Golf Club that I am a member of.
><http://www.pennant-park.co.uk>www.pennant-park.co.uk
>
>Sorry to bore you with this info but I had a email accusing me of using
>these files to
>make money. As a member of the RP industry for the past 9 years I resent
>this accusation and
>just wanted to the picture straight for a certain member of the list.
>
>Once again thank you for the response
>
>Kind regards
>
>Andrew Allshorn

Dr. Ian Gibson
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
+852 2859 7901 (O)
+852 2858 5415 (F)
+852 2817 1784 (H)
+852 9873 8281 (M)

Meet the new boss, he's the same as the old boss (Pete Townsend).