RPML Reception @ SME RP&M 2002 Conf & Expo

From: Cindy A. Simon (Csimon@materialise.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 18:06:44 EET

You are correct. Details are as follows:

The RPML Reception
Wednesday, May 1st
5 PM - 7 PM

Location:
Cincinnati Convention Center, 2nd floor
in L-shaped alcove area
on Elm & 6th St. side
(In the area where the SME RP&M 2002 conf will be held.)

If you are a member of the Rapid Manufacturing Mailing List, please come to
relax and unwind after a busy day at the show to network with the "Who's
Who" of the industry. A copy of the Wohlers RP&M Report 2002 (valued at
$400) will be raffled off.

As sponsor of the RPML reception, Materialise will be providing technical
demonstrations on :

Magics RP, Rapid Tooling, Communicator Master & Rapid Fit
5:30-7:00 PM
Room 214 - adjacent to the RPML reception.

See you there!

Regards-

Cindy A. Simon
Magics Business Development Manager