Re: Remote monitoring of RP systems

From: Steven Adler \( A3DM \) (adler@a3dm.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 19:16:15 EET

Marshall...

    There are many cameras on the market that you can use to send JPG files or video to your server. Most have some capability to incorporate these into HTML pages that can be viewed from any ISP. I use this for visual monitoring

    I have also designed an alarm system that senses when the system has stopped for more than a specified period of time. On trigger it will phone you with a recorded message or activate a pager. It was designed for the Solidscape or Sanders (SDI) systems and operates on an AC trigger. I am sure it could be modified to accept a different trigger for SLA or SLS systems if there is an interest. As is, the alarm is being sold for $595.00 plus shipping.

Steven Adler CEO
Automated 3D Modeling
adler@a3dm.com
www.a3dm.com