postdoc position

From: Sanat Agrawal (sanata@iitk.ac.in)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 19:24:59 EET

I am looking for a post doctoral position in an American university. I
have defended my PhD in Nov 01 from IIT Kanpur, India. I had sent a mail
in this regard to rp-ml in te third week of December. But perhaps that
was the holiday time. Is it okay to sent mail to rp-ml in this regard?
Is there any site where such opportunities are posted? It would be
really helpful to researchers and students to have such a site.

The title of my thesis is "Analysis and Synthesis of Mechanical Error in
Rapid Prototyping Processes Using Stochastic Approach". My work is
purely computational. I have communicated three papers in Rapid
Prototyping journal in the last nine months. My area of interest are CAD
and rapid prototyping. I can send my curriculum vitae when asked.

Thanking you,

Regards,
Sanat Agrawal,
Research Associate,