Magics Communicator 2.0

From: Cindy A. Simon (Csimon@materialise.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 17:06:32 EET

Magics Communicator 2.0 includes a free STL viewer, AND offers the
possibility (immediately or in a later stage) to communicate with customers
via "shareware" with the purchase of Magics Communicator Master. I don't
think any of the other free viewers can offer this.

In addition, there is the high compression of the MGX files, enabling swift
data transfer (either on-line or off-line).

During the 30 day eval evaluators also receive a free sneak preview of the
Magics Communicator itself, not just the free viewer.

I hope that this information assists you.

Regards-

Cindy A. Simon
Magics Business Development Manager