Super Bowl XXXVI STL file

From: ChathamRes@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 19:01:26 EET

As stated in an earlier email, we now have a winner for Super Bowl XXXVI and
have created an STL file for the occasion.
We are experimenting with a new concept for thedistribution of STL files.
The basic concept is that you can receive a Chatham Research copyrighted STL
file created by one of our designers, in return for your providing us a
physical
model made on your RP system or on your CNC machine.

If this would be of interest to you,
please let us know by email ,directly to us--not to the whole mail list.

> The third STL file to be made available this way is
> called "Super Bowl". If
> the JPEG image does not transmit through the mail
> list, let us know and we
> will send you a copy for your review.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> REL