Critical Customer Requirements for the best RT Service

From: Chang-Shik Min (mcs9413@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 11:41:52 EET

Dear RP&T Comrades:

Hello...how are you doing ?
I have been developing a world-best RT service(or business) model,which
covers
from quoting through mold making itself to part delivery with inspection
report and A/S,but I need your precious opinion for the followings;

In this service scope,what do you think are CCRs(Critical Customer
Requirements) ?
And which tools or methods can I extract CCRs from raw informations with ?
What kind of methods are there to get feedbacks on service from customers ?

Any opinion you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
TIA