Heart model

From: Vern Carter (vern@3dresource.com)
Date: Wed Jan 30 2002 - 19:45:16 EET

We have a potential client who developing some teaching techniques that
require clear flexible enlarged human heart models including the both atria
and ventricles.

Floppy heart valves would be especially desirable.

 Softness and transparency of the hearts are necessary to allow transmural
introduction of surgical instruments.

They prefer to have a dilated globular abnormal heart with 4-chamber
enlargement showing as a result of heart failure.

 Does any one know were we can find existing heart model or does anyone have
an stl file of such a thing?

 Regards

Vern Carter
Creative Technical Solutions
6880 Hillsdale Court
Indianapolis, IN 46250
317-578-3445
fax 317-578-3446
www.3dresource.com

This e-mail and any attached file is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please immediately notify us by calling the
person listed above.