Trade an STL file for a Physical Model

From: ChathamRes@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 29 2002 - 04:47:57 EET

We are experimenting with a new concept for the distribution of STL files.
The basic concept is that you can receive a Chatham Research copyrighted STL
file created by one of our designers, in return for providing us a physical
model made on your RP system or on your CNC machine.

If this would be of potential interest to you, please let us know by email
directly to us--not to the whole mail list.

The first STL file to be made available this way is called "Mr. Golf". If
the JPEG image does not transmit through the mail list, let us know and we
will send you a copy for your review.

Best Regards,

REL
Chatham Research