RE: laser welding ss pins

From: Roger Spielman (RSpielman@regale.com)
Date: Mon Jan 28 2002 - 20:29:39 EET

Years past in the Aerospace Industry, we used a Raytheon SS-500 pulse Yag
Laser to perform welding operations on a similar level with outstanding
results. You may want to contact one of the Laser manufacturers to obtain a
current list of providers.
Roger Spielman
Director, Rapid Manufacture & Tooling
Regale, Inc