Re: German RP forum

From: Alain BERNARD (Alain.Bernard@irccyn.ec-nantes.fr)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 01:20:25 EET

Dear List colleagues,

the next meeting on Rapid Tooling applications will be organise in France
in Limoges ( a small town of the center of France).
If you need more informations, please contact me.
Fees are very low.
I think this should interest also German or other european colleagues.

I also would like to let you know that a new european network is born:
EVEN : European Virtual Engineering Network

In the focus of this network, there are many means and technologies related
to rapid product development of product and production systems, including
of course all the virtual engineering ressources.
One of the main objectives of this network will be to organize workshops in
all the european countries.
I will let you know about the calendar of these workshops as soon as we
will have decided the scheduling.

Best Regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD

At 12:05 24/01/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>et en France ?
>De : " Juan COPROIN" <coproin@infonegocio.com>
>Répondre à : " Juan COPROIN" <jsanchez@coproin.com>
>Date : Thu, 24 Jan 2002 10:21:05 +0100
>À : <rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi>
>Objet : German RP forum
>
>Dear all
>
>Does any one out there knows about a RP forum in Germany?
>
>Thank you in advance,
>Juan Sanchez Abarca
>COPROIN S.L.
>+34 96 655 24 12