Softwares

From: manak jain (mljain@lycos.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 09:35:53 EET

Dearlist,
     I am interested to know some available software for cnverting CT-scan data to solid modeling, I know MIMICS but I have some problems.My aim is just to take CT-scan data from the radiologist of any hospital & utilized that same for generating .stl file.We have FDM 1650.The work I want to do is related to research one.
    I am requesting to please suggest the software along with sysem requirements.
    I would be very much thankful for the the needful.

With best wishes.
mljain.