BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: fax (f_vincent@oluyole.net)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 18:57:48 EET

ATTENTION:

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and profitable business proposal, I got your contact through the internet while I was searching for a personality with your initials to execute a confidential business requiring absolute trust.

 I am the manager (international banking & investment dept) of United Bank for Africa plc (UBA), Lagos East branch that is located at12/14, Broad Street, Lagos - Nigeria. The intended business is thus; we had a customer, a Foreigner resident in Nigeria, he was a Contractor with one of the Government parastatal. He has in his Account in my branch the sum of US$30Million (Thirty Million U.S Dollars) Unfortunately, the man died four years ago until today non-of his next of kin has come forward to claim the money. Having noticed this, I in collaboration with two other top Officials of the bank have covered up the account all this while. Now we want you (being a foreigner) to be fronted as one of his next of kin and forward your account and other relevant documents based on our advice to attest to the Claim. We will use our positions to get all internal documentation's to back up the claims, the whole procedures will last only ten bank working days to get the funds retrieved successfully.

Your response is only what we are waiting for as we have made all the necessary arrangements. As soon as this message comes to you kindly get back to me indicating your interest. Thereafter I will furnish you with the whole procedures to ensure that the deal is successfully concluded, for your assistance we have agreed to give you thirty percent (30%) of the total sum at the end of the transaction. It is risk free and a big fortune.

All correspondence towards this transaction will be through email, telephone and fax. So I need your telephone and fax numbers in your reply.

 I await your earliest response.

 Thanks,

 Yours Sincerely

 Mr. Felix B. Vincent