RE: a new paper

From: Miller, Michael W (michael.w.miller@boeing.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 22:13:04 EET

Elaine, Perhaps a short summary directly on the rpml narrow (or widen) the
interest base. If that doesn't work, I'd sure appreciate seeing what you've
gleaned. Thanks,

Disclaimer: Engineer and out the other!
Experience is something you get right after you need it.
Michael W Miller (michael.w.miller@boeing.com)
The Boeing Company M/C 17-PE B-2T65
Propulsion Experimental Hardware 206-655-3289
Rapid Prototyping 655-4366 Lab 655-4365