RE: STL file to blue print

From: JP Harrison (jharrison@3de.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 20:36:09 EET

We use SolidView RP Pro to create prints from stl files. I don't know of a
program that can easily create blueprints. I have used SolidView for many
years and it is easy for me to work with it. Just like everything else, you
will have to spend time learning the program before it becomes easy.

Good luck,
Jim

James P. Harrison
Director Of Operations