AW: Creating bitmap files for each layer

From: Hendrik John (hendrik.john@envisiontec.de)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 09:27:31 EET

Dear Casey,

Yes, we have a "professional" solution.

The SW-module you are looking for is combined with our Perfactory RP-SW
and the output is a stack of PNG-images of your building envelope, which
means
a) control of resolution is possible
b) working with different STL files at the same time is possible
c) including support structures is possible

The software is in a beta status at the moment and will be available mid
of this year.

Regards

Hendrik John
Geschäftsführung / General Management

imagination, creation, dimension, ...
                                ... it could be the solution

Envision Technologies GmbH - Computer Aided Modeling Devices
Elbestrasse 10
D-45768 Marl
Fon: +49 (0)2365 915-460
Fax: +49 (0)2365 915-461