AW: Accuracy parts

From: Hendrik John (hendrik.john@envisiontec.de)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 13:13:55 EET

Dear Chris,

this is a very good idea at the beginning of the year to have free
access to a standardized benchmark part for RP processes.

Are there any new/actual suggestions for such a part around? What about
a deviation of a standardized CAD/CAM test-part for RP?!

Regards
Hendrik John
Geschäftsführung / General Management

imagination, creation, dimension, ...
                                ... it could be the solution

Envision Technologies GmbH - Computer Aided Modeling Devices
Elbestrasse 10
D-45768 Marl
Fon: +49 (0)2365 915-460
Fax: +49 (0)2365 915-461