Accuracy parts

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 12:29:05 EET

cjs StationeryDear List

Can anyone point me in the direction of STL files for the measurement of the
accuracy of RP processes. I have copies of Christmas trees for SLA and SLS
but not for other processes or for accuracy studies completed else ware.
Following conversations with Prof Alain Bernard of IRCCyN we think it would
be a good idea to have an accessible location for such information perhaps
on one of the excellent websites serviced by members or maybe even on our
site here at Liverpool.

Best regards

Chris

Dr. Chris Sutcliffe

Rapid, Micro and Bio Manufacturing Research

Manufacturing Science and Engineering Research Centre
The University of Liverpool
Department of Engineering
Ashton Building
Brownlow Hill