AW: Biodegradable materials

From: Hendrik John (hendrik.john@envisiontec.de)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 11:59:30 EET

Dear Ian,

there is one company in Germany called Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma KG.

They offer PGA and PLA and others.

Prices round about ...

PGA
Order Price
100kg 1680 Euro/kg
 10kg 3990 Euro/kg

PLA
Order Price
0,1 - 1kg 2660 Euro/kg
1 - 5kg 2400 Euro/kg
5 - 20kg 2140 Euro/kg

BUT they might send you some samples, if you ask them.

Regards

Hendrik John
Geschäftsführung / General Management

imagination, creation, dimension, ...
                                ... it could be the solution

Envision Technologies GmbH - Computer Aided Modeling Devices
Elbestrasse 10
D-45768 Marl
Fon: +49 (0)2365 915-460
Fax: +49 (0)2365 915-461