Joke (What is politics?)

From: sreenath akula (akula@onebox.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 18:31:08 EET

What is politics?

 A little boy goes to his Dad and asks, "What's Politics?"
Dad says, "Well, son, let me try to explain it to you this way."
I'm the bread winner of the family, so let's call me "Capitalism."
Your Mom is the administrator of the household, so we'll call her "The
Government."
We're here to take care of YOUR needs so we'll call you "The People."
The servant lady works hard all day for very little money so, we'll
consider her "The Working Class." And your baby brother . . . we'll call
him "The Future."
Now, think about that and see if it makes sense.

So, the little boy goes off to bed, thinking about what his Dad has said.
Later that night he hears his baby brother crying so he gets up to check
on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the
little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep.Not
wanting to wake her, he goes to the Servant lady's room. Finding the
door locked, he peeks into the keyhole and sees his father in bed with
the Servantlady. He gives up and goes back to bed.The next morning, the
little boy says to his father,"Dad, I think I understand the concept
of politics now."
The father says, "Good, son, tell me in your own words what you think
politics is about."
The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working
Class, the Government is sound asleep, the people are being ignored,
and the Future is in deep shit...

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com

Tiny Wireless Camera under $80!
Order Now! FREE VCR Commander!