BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: owolabe kuti (rufusowolabe1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 02:58:40 EET

Dear Sir,

First, I must solicit your confidence in this
transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though I know
that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone
apprehensive and worried will anyone apprehensive and
worried, but I am assuring you that all will bewell at
the end of the day.
We have decided to contact you due to the urgency of
this transaction, as we have been reliably informed of
your discreetness and ability in a transaction of
thisnature.
Let me start by first introducing myself properly
to you. I am MR. RUFUS OWOLABE a director with Union
bank
Nigeria Plc Lagos. I came to know of you in my
private search and reputable person to handle this
confidential transaction which involves the
transfer of huge sum of money to a foreign account
requiring maximum confidence.
THE PROPOSITION: A foreigner, LATE ENGINEER JAMES
SMITH, an oil merchant/contractor with the Federal
Government of Nigeria, until his death a year ago in a
ghastly air crash, banked with us at here at Union
Bank
Plc, Lagos and had a closing balance as at end of
March 2000 worth US$5.6M (FIVE MILLION, SIX HUNDRED
THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) which the bank
expects his next of kin to claim as beneficiary.
Valuable efforts are being made by Union Bank to get
in
touchwith SMITH'S Family or next of kin but there
hasbeen no success.
It is because of the perceived possibility of not
being able to locate any of late Engineer James
Smith's next of kin (he had no wife nor children
known to us). The management under the influence ofour
Chairman and Board of Directors, retired General
Umaru Shelling, that arrangement has been made for
funds to be declared 'UNCLAIMABLE' and
subsequentlydonatedtothe Trust Fund.
In order to avert this negative development, some
of my trusted colleagues and I now seek your
permission to have you stand as a next of kin to LATE
ENGR.JAMES SMITH so that the funds US$5.6M would be
released and paid into your account as the beneficiary
next-of -kin. All documents and proofs to enable you
get this fund will be carefully worked out, we have
secured from the probate an order of mandamus to
locate any of the deceased beneficiaries and more so
we are assuring you of a 100% risk free involvement.
Your share stays while the rest would be for myself
and my colleagues for investment purposes in your
country.
We have agreed that the fund be shared thus, after
it has been transferred into your account:
1. 30% of the money will go to you for acting as the
beneficiary to the fund
2. 5% will be set aside for re-imbursement to both
parties for any incidental expenses that may be
incurred in the course of the transfer.
3. 65% to us the originators of the transaction.
If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take
undue advantage of the trust we have bestowed on
you and your company. Kindly contact us
immediatelythrough the e-mail above.

Please furnish me with your most confidential
Telephone, Fax Number and Exclusive Bank/Account
particulars so that I can use these information
immediately to apply for the release and subsequent
transfer of the funds in your favor.Thanks
inadvancefor your co-operation

.
Yours faithfully,

MR.Rufus OWOLABE