Re: Exporting from 3D Studio Viz

From: TEMPEST 3D (cwtempest@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 01:02:54 EET

Scott,

I'm not sure that 3d studio viz can export the types of entities that IGES
supports. I'm not sure but I think you may be dealing with mesh objects
which will export great in STL but are not supported by IGES. You need
surfaces polysurfaces, or solids for IGES export if 3dstudio supports IGES.
Feel free to send the file native I can take a look. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Caleb Walker
Tempest3d