Re: STONE SOUP

From: ken@cammatic.com
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 23:45:09 EET

Scott,

If you already have a CNC milling machine then there is a technology that
fits your needs. CAMmatic has developed a RP technology that allows you to
produce true RP parts on a traditional CNC milling machine. The software
program RPworks reads in a solid model, automatically splits the solid into
a series of surfaces that comprise the part and then automatically generates
output controls for your CNC machine. By using this software, custom
materials and your pre-existing shop floor equipment you can have true RP
capability. Another nice feature is that when it comes time to increase your
through put or make larger parts you can still use RPworks to drive multiple
machines.

For more information and to download a demo copy of RPworks visit
www.cammatic.com

Ken Richardson
CAMmatic, Inc.
ken@cammatic.com