RE: find RP software

From: Pieter.Bourgaux@materialise.be
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 11:51:33 EET

You can always get a free evaluation version of Magics RP at
www.materialise.be/magics <http://www.materialise.be/magics> (we can also
send a cd-rom if needed).

Magics contains the tools for the complete RP-chain:

- We read STL-files and we can import IGES, VDA, Catia, Unigraphics, VRML
(1&2), etc...-files
- Visualization tools (sections, bad edges, flipped triangles) for
inspection of the part.
- Measuring tools to measure distances, angles and radius
- We offer highly automated and powerful fixing tools.
- Editing tools will allow you to perform changes to your part (cut and
punch, Boolean, offset, rescale, etc...)
- We can generate supports for SLA and Metal sintering.
- Geometry based nesting will place the parts efficiently on the platform,
the build time can be calculated with build time calculation
- Slicing to each common slice format is possible.

To get a complete overview of our functions, I invite you to go to our
website and look at the technical specifications to get a complete overview
of the functions of Magics.

For more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Pieter Bourgaux
Application engineer

Materialise Belgium