Re: look used equipment

From: ken@cammatic.com
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 16:37:00 EET

Mark,

I saw your note about looking for an RP machine. If you have an existing CNC milling machine CAMmatic can give you RP capability without requiring you to buy expensive RP equipment. If you do not already have a milling machine then consider the costs and reliability of RP equipment versus using our technology and buying a milling machine. Please see our web site for a description of the RPworks software and CAMmatic's unique approach to RP.

Thank you.

Ken Richardson
CAMmatic, Inc.