Internships

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Wed Dec 05 2001 - 03:22:28 EET

Dear rp-ml

I was wondering whether any of the universities connected to this list are
interested in taking on an intern who is interested in medical RP.

I have a student who is doing a project on medical RP in her final u/g
year. She is very interested in the subject and has already carried out
some good work with one of our local dental surgeons. She is also very
interested in studying overseas.

She is prepared to work for little or no income for a short period of time
(say 3-6 months) provided it is in an RP lab and she is working on an
interesting project with adequate supervision. I can vouch for her enthusiasm.

If anyone is interested, please get back to me.

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Department of Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
+852 2859 7901 (O)
+852 2858 5415 (F)
+852 2817 1784 (H)
+852 9873 8281 (M)

I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between.