The Spam Attac

From: Rapid
Date: Fri Nov 30 2001 - 17:21:23 EET

The net seems to be slowly settling down... I will however keep the list
in 'Moderated mode' over the weekend, just to be sure it doesn't star all
over again while I'm not around (over 300 messages in the past 24 hours).

Whilest we're operating under Moderation, the messages will be delayed -
I'm not going to spent my entire weekend online, so if your message
doesn't appear to the list immediately you send it - no panic, it will be
there on monday morning at latest... If not, well then it must have been
one h* of a weekend ;)

Have a nice quiet weekend!

//RD

*Share and Enjoy!*