GOODBYE from suse-security-announce@suse.com

From: suse-security-announce-help@suse.com
Date: Thu Nov 29 2001 - 08:52:01 EET

suse-security-announce@suse.com mailing list.

at suse-security-announce-owner@suse.com.

Acknowledgment: I have removed the address

   latestissue@savoixmagazine.com

from the suse-security-announce mailing list. This address
is no longer a subscriber.

--- Administrative commands for the suse-security-announce list ---

For help and a description of available commands, send a message to:
   <suse-security-announce-help@suse.com>

   <suse-security-announce-subscribe@suse.com>

To remove your address from the list, just send a message to
the address in the ``List-Unsubscribe'' header of any list
message. If you haven't changed addresses since subscribing,
you can also send a message to:

For addition or removal of addresses, I'll send a confirmation
message to that address. When you receive it, simply reply to it
to complete the transaction.

If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <suse-security-announce-owner@suse.com>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.