Re: Request for information about RP trade shows and conferences

From: Andrew Layton (andrew.layton@marc.gatech.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 22:55:30 EET

Greetings All,

The Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing Institute at the Georgia Institute
of Technology will be hosting a symposium in Atlanta, GA. The dates are
October 9 & 10, 2002. Our title is "M4:Micro, Macro, Materials and
Manufacturing."

We would welcome your participation. More information will be forthcoming.

Andrew C. Layton Andrew.Layton@marc.gatech.edu
Program Manager, Rapid Prototyping & Manufacturing Institute
813 Ferst Dr. N.W., Atlanta, GA 30332-0560
(404) 385-1053