Re: IGES Viewer

From: Michael Tsenter (nesttech@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2001 - 18:33:12 EET

Hi Jeff:

A fully functional IGES viewer from DeskArtes is priced at only $195.00. The
STL viewer is FREE and the once an IGES file is read into the viewer once, it
can be saved as "DA" file to be viewed by the FREE viewer. Therefore, a single
IGES license will enable one to communicate with his or her colleagues who only
have the FREE viewer.

The software can be down-loaded from http://www.deskartes.com

Best regards,
Michael Tsenter