Off topic Tool sale for injection moulding

From: Andrzejewski, Jan (jan.rp@pera.com)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 12:51:22 EET

Pera has been involved in a development project which has resulted in the
manufacture of a 4+4 stack injection mould tool to produce the 500g Euro
-Tub as an injection moulding, at a rate of 80 parts per minute, ready for
off-line printing.

The project is now over and the tool redundant. Hence, we would like to
talk to any company planning to commission tooling for a 500g Euro-Tub and
interested in acquiring an already completed tool at a significantly
discounted rate.

We would be prepared to receive offers and arrange inspection of the tool,
which is fully operational as a production tool, but has never been used.

Anyone wishing to receive more information as word documents please contact
me and I shall pass the correct Pera contact for the transaction.

Jan Andrzejewski
RP Project Manager
Pera International
Technology Centre