Re: Big RP models

From: Alain BERNARD (Alain.Bernard@irccyn.ec-nantes.fr)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 19:05:40 EET

Dear Jan,

you can contact rp2i company in Saint-Dié des Vosges in France, working
with Stratoconception technology. They know how to build big models, they
have already product statues and other large objects.

rp2i <RP2i@compuserve.com>

Best Regards,

Prof. A. BERNARD

At 15:42 20/11/2001 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>
>I am looking for a company which can create big models (approx. 4m x 2m x
>1m). The model will be used for Marketing presentation on a fair.
>Therefore the model should be very light. Maybe a kind of foam or a shell
>with some support structure inside.
>
>Is there any change to do this from 3D CAD data directly, or do we have to
>create handmodels.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Kind Regards
>
>Jan Hill
>
>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>Jan Hill
>adidas-Salomon AG
>concept realization & engineering
>World of Sports
>91074 Herzogenaurach
>GERMANY
>mail: jan.hill@adidas.de
>phone: +49 (0) 9132/ 844042
>fax: +49 (0) 9132/ 843930
>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>

>***************************************************************************************************
>This email and any attachments contains privileged and confidential
>information
>intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not an intended
>recipient
>of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copying or
>use of
>information within it is strictly prohibited. If you received this email
>in error or without
>authorisation, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete the
>e-mail from
>your system. If you need any further assistance, please send a message to
>Service.Centre@adidas.de.

>For more information about the rp-ml, see http://rapid.lpt.fi/rp-ml/

Prof. Alain BERNARD
IRCCyN - Ecole Centrale Nantes