RE: vacformable Graphite-look material

From: Henry Sommer (hsommer@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 05:28:58 EET

By Graphite I assume you want a fake carbon fibber fabric appearance not
just a gray color.

Try Avery Dennison http://www.pfd.averydennison.com/

Alot of people like Kurz, or colorworks could decorate it after forming.

A printer like Donprint or Serigraph could print the sheet before you form
it.

I have heard some people are thermo forming real carbon fiber.

Let me know what you decide.

Henry Sommer