Off topic - adhesives

From: Ben May (benmay@pdd.co.uk)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 13:54:19 EET

Good day RP people

Does anyone know of an independent matrix of generic adhesives showing in
particular the best adhesives for various combinations of dissimilar
materials?
My apologies if this question seems a little off topic but as the manager of
a modelshop I find that my advice is increasingly sought regarding
non-mechanical fixturing and currently I have to rely on experience and best
guessing when really I'd like to be a little more scientific in my approach.

I look forward to your suggestions for a sticky selector!

Ben May
Senior Development Manager

PDD Ltd
87 Richford Street