Brand New Unused Roland Modela MDX-20 Available

From: Norman Cohen (nscohen@megsinet.net)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 00:04:09 EET

I have a brand-new, unused, in the original box, Roland Modela MDX 20
Desktop Plotter (Combination 3-D scanner and 3-D milling machine). The
Modela is a "direct" RP mill and cuts directly on usable materials like
aluminum, bronze, styrene and other plastics, wood, casting wax, plastic
balsa, etc. It is capable of extremely high resolution and is compatible
with all popular 3-D CAD programs. Includes all software, manuals,
components and virgin warranty card. My pressing business schedule leaves
me with no time to use this machine so I am offering it for sale at
$3,200. (MSRP is $4,500.00) Includes UPS ground shipping to anyplace in
the continental US. If you are interested please e-mail me at
"nsc@greensfelder.com" (daytime), "nscohen@megsinet.net" (evening) or call
me anytime at (314) 574-8017.

Learn more about the MDX 20 at Roland's web site
"http://www.rolanddga.com/products/3d/combo/mdx15/default.asp"