RE: Z Corporation - distributors for France

From: Tom Clay (tom@zcorp.com)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 12:27:33 EET

Dave-

Aha! Now I understand Yannick's message.

This is definitely inflammatory. I am not surprised by his response.

I don't recall ever seeing a posting like this from an RP vendor, and we
have never posted one before. It is not a particularly subtle technique and
should be well considered. The risk is that you encourage negative postings
from casual readers and are posting our dirty laundry to a degree in the
customer space. Let's watch what happens and think very carefully before
posting something like this again.

Tom.