Inserts for rapid prototpyes

From: Candi Majewski (candimajewski@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 18:32:09 EEST

Hi,

Does anyone know of any work being/been done regarding making RP parts with
inserts in them? I was just having a chat with some people working on
building modular blocks using injection moulding, with electronic boards as
inserts. They are interested to know whether there is any possibility of
doing something similar with rapid prototyped parts? I haven't heard of
anything, but please let me know if you have ever tried this or know of
anyone doing anything similar!

Have a good weekend everyone,

Candice

Candice Majewski