Anthrax! What's next?

From: info@gtipop.net
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 20:41:38 EEST

Facts about Anthrax
Anthrax is an acute infectious disease caused by the spore-forming bacterium Bacillus anthracis. The spore produces a toxin that can be fatal. How it spreads: The spores can spread by inhalation or ingestion. Symptoms: Symptoms usually appear within seven days. Inhalation anthrax infection can start out like a common cold before acute symptoms such as severe breathing problems and shock. Infection by consuming contaminated food is characterized by inflammation of the intestinal tract, leading to vomiting of blood and severe diarrhea. Death can occur within 24 hours of the onset of acute symptoms. Treatment: Antibiotics, including penicillin. A delay in the use of antibiotics -- even in terms of hours -- may lessen chances for survival For more information on chemical warfare or visit this website or visit this website

What other Biological Warfare is next? Small Pox, Ebola, Mustard Gas? Etc....?

We have full faith in our Government to protect us. They're telling us not to worry, to live our lives as usual and that is exactly what we are doing with the execption of a little self protection. Just in case..

Here is what we need to do ASAP
!

1) Buy a GAS MASK! - A GAS MASK may one day save your life. They have a shelf life of 15 years and come in childrens sizes. We may never need them and we pray to God it never comes down to it but if it does you and the rest of the world should be prepared. Your number one best protection is Gas Masks and chemical suits. We suggest you BUY ONE TODAY. We have found the best quality and lowest priced GAS MASKS HERE or call 1-866-932-2878 for more info.

2.) Emergency Food - Emergency Food is important is for some reason our food source can't be trusted for a few days. If for some reason our food source get's contaminated and it needs to be tested have something else ready. JUST IN CASE. If you never need it Great! But if you do you will be glad you have a source. We have found that this website has a variety of Army Surplus food and military gear. Visit this website or call 301-947-8026 for more info.

3.) Plan and Understand- Please don't misunderstand... we are asking you to be calm and to trust our government. All we are saying is to have a "just in case plan". Try to find a remote place away from any major population or important industries that may be a target IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE.. Stay away from unusual people or vehicles. Stay in tune with the news. Don't believe any rumors or chain letters you may read. A good source for What's real or what's not is Visit this website

To be removed from this email list please reply to remove2002@excite.com