Euromold 2001 Frankfurt

From: Spur8 (spur8@dstl.gov.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 13:35:05 EEST

Hi all
Can anyone help me. My collegue and I are planning to go to Euromold this year and I am in the process of budgeting for it. I have looked at their website (http://62.153.67.244/english/index.php4) but have been unable to find any references to seminars. I have seen Terry's mailing re. the "Trends in RP" conference, does anyone know of any others?

As this is the first time that we are attending can anyone comment on how many days we should allow to get around the exhibition - I hear it's big!

Regards

Ian Unwin IEng MIIE
Defence Science & Technology Laboratory
Chemical & Electronic Systems