RE: Raising Liquid Levels in SLA250

From: Miller, Michael W (michael.w.miller@Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Oct 09 2001 - 18:09:25 EEST

Besides the resin leveling, there is another inherent problem. Since the
laser beam eminates from a point location of sorts (the scanning mirrors),
the lower the resin, the bigger the parts.

I have been know to put sand in a plastic bottle (or empty resin container)
and drop it into the vat to temporarily displace resin... but don't tell
Mom.

Disclaimer: Engineer and out the other!
Experience is something you get right after you need it.
Michael W Miller (michael.w.miller@boeing.com)
The Boeing Company M/C 17-PE B-2T65
Propulsion Experimental Hardware 206-655-3289
Rapid Prototyping 655-4366 Lab 655-4365