Re: Nano and RP - is this small enough?

From: Christian LAVIGNE (lavigne@toile-metisse.org)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 08:29:16 EEST

Tien-min Gabriel Chu wrote:

> Another interesting article is in the 16 August 2001 issue of Nature
> (Vol.412 p.697-698). Researhers from the Osaka University presented a
> two-photon excitating device that is able to build 3D objects from
> photopolymers at a resolution of 120 nm.

Dear RP-ML,
dear Mr CHU,

I have not seen this issue of Nature, but I have found in a French
magazine a picture of an amazing microcopic bull sculpted by the Osaka
University team. I would be pleased to get in touch with these
researchers, but unfortunately, I can't find their lab. Web page (if they
have one) or an e-mail address...

Anyone could help me ?
Thanks in adavance!

Cordialement.

Christian LAVIGNE
http://www.toile-metisse.org/cl/
lavigne@toile-metisse.org

Président de TOILE METISSE
ONG agréée par l'Agence de la Francophonie >>>
http://www.toile-metisse.org
*
Secrétaire Général d'Ars Mathématica
Co-fondateur d'INTERSCULPT >>> http://www.intersculpt.org
*
écrivain & artiste multimedia >|< robosculpture & télésculpture
conseil technologique >|< création de sites web
*
1, Cour de Rohan, 75006 Paris, France
tel: 33 (0)1 43 26 45 85 . fax: 33 (0)1 40 46 82 02