RE: Investment Casting Need

From: Charles Koch (ckoch@3de.net)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 17:26:39 EEST

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Koch [mailto:ckoch@3de.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 10:25 AM
To: 'owner-rp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi'
Subject: FW: Investment Casting Need

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Koch [mailto:ckoch@3de.net]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 10:29 AM
To: 'cfine@tecrep.com'
Subject: RE: Investment Casting Need

Cindy, 3DE can deliver both prototypes and production start-up tooling in
2-4 weeks. Our facility can provide you with a variety of materials and we
have fast turn capacity(see attachment). We also have the in-house capacity
to complete all secondary machining on the castings if required.

Charles Koch
National Sales Manager
3Dimensional Engineering
ckoch@3de.net