re: Seeking plastics Job-Shop / manufacturing company for contract manufacturing

From: Michael Schmit (mikes@schmitprototypes.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 23:47:49 EEST

We would like to be considered as a source that is needed to execute Monarch Systems International, Inc.'s "Facial Therapy Mask" program.

The "Facial Therapy Mask" that was outlined by Max Honeycutt, PHO of Monarch, on Friday, September 28, 2001, in the rp-ml.

Schmit Prototypes, Inc. began operation in 1980, our growth has been tremendous and has been almost entirely by word-of-mouth. Our professional model makers use a variety of methods and materials to develop the highest quality, cost-effective models to best suit your prototyping needs. To assist our craftspeople, we utilize our in-house stereolithography technology and 3, 4, and 5 axis CNC machining capabilities up to a 5' x 5' x 3' work envelope.

We specialize in multiple pre-production prototype runs. Parts can be cast in custom colors and textures from a wide variety of proprietary hybrid urethanes injected into high-grade platinum based silicone molds. If your project requires producing large numbers of components from production materials, our injection molding facility is fully equipped to meet those needs.

Due to our extensive knowledge in custom molding and craftsmanship, we can provide countless referrals from pleased clients around the country in which we have prototyped and proven out mask programs similar to yours.

I can assure you that we will provide you with excellent service, prompt and reasonable quotes, on-time deliveries, and industry leading quality. If you have any questions concerning our services or our company in general, please contact me at (715) 235-8474. I welcome the opportunity to work with you and look forward to receiving your non-disclosure agreement.

Sincerely,

Mike Schmit
President

P.S. Please take time to view our web site at www.schmitprototypes.com. At your convenience please forward your mailing address so I can provide you with additional literature on our company.