BBC Acquisition of Toybuilders.com

From: Emil Vicale (sales@bbcdesigngroup.com)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 03:28:43 EEST

For Immediate Release September 27, 2001

[Image]

Vicale Corporation the parent company to BBC Design Group to purchase
the ToyBuilders.com website and business concept.

Commerce Township, MI. The sale of ToyBuilders.com announced several
months ago by founder Karl R. Denton prompted several offers from
various companies world wide. “The final selection of Vicale
Corporation as the purchaser was a very easy one from my point of view”
said Karl. “Emil Vicale the owner and president of Vicale Corporation
was the only person that showed any enthusiasm about not only the
original concept but the continuation of that concept” Mr. Denton
continued. The web site which offers the general public the opportunity
to have custom products made started in July of 2000 and started taking
orders in August of the same year.

Web traffic at the site had been averaging nearly 250,000 hits per month
and in addition to consumer based products it has been receiving
requests for prototype parts from various companies. “I can't tell you
how excited I am that the site and business is going to such a dynamic
leader as Mr. Vicale, his long term involvement in 3D design and
prototyping will ensure that ToyBuilders.com’s current and future
clients will have the professional attention that they deserve” said
Karl. The sale of ToyBuilders.com was completed on September 27, 2001
and the terms of the sale have not been made public.

“When I heard about ToyBuilders.com I thought it was a very cool idea”
says Emil Vicale of Vicale Corporation “To take our industry, design,
engineering and rapid prototyping, which is basically a technically
oriented principle in the background of business and society and move it
to the forefront was just a dynamic concept!” Mr. Vicale continued: “The
union between Vicale Corporation and ToyBuilders.com will be seamless
and will complement each others unique business position”. Both Mr.
Denton and Mr. Vicale expressed their enthusiasm in having Vicale
Corporation be the one to bring custom product manufacturing and
ToyBuilders.com to the next level.

About Emil Vicale and Vicale Corporation: Emil Vicale started Vicale
Corporation in 1990 when he left his position as Design and Development
Director at Habitat International. Vicale Corporation (dba BBC Design
Group) is a product design and development company based in Danbury,
CT. And is a full service industrial design and development company
that has all rapid prototyping technologies in house in addition to
tooling technologies for both prototyping and production runs.

More information can be found at http://www.bbcdesigngroup.com

About Karl Denton: Karl Denton the founder of ToyBuilders.com has been a
long time user of Rapid Prototyping technologies for automotive,
aerospace and other goods. His involvement has resulted in over 50
technical papers and presentations on various aspects of prototyping and
manufacturing. He is currently working on a new series of children’s
books that introduce them to science and technology, the 1st one dealing
with Stereolithography. More information can be found at
www.karldenton.com.

For more information contact:

Emil Vicale
Vicale Corporation