IRANIAN Response - COMMENTARY (Non-Technical)

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 23:10:38 EEST

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Now here we go. I'm going about my business happily
deleting responses and someone starts YELLING on the list. OR MAYBE THEY
JUST HAD THEIR CAPS LOCK ENGAGED. Anyway, since I wasn't doing anything
better, I thought I'd weigh in.

"Why can't we just all get along."

If y'all want some lively discussion on this and even more important topics,
I would suggest you go to some of the web's colorful chat groups. A friend
of mine loves the Bowhunter and Fishing bulletin board. Heck, my
brother-in-law was seen at the local Wal-Mart with Red White and Blue
garters on both arms with little American flags tucked into them telling the
everbody how he was "gonna go and blow them all to hell" all by himself.
All the stares he got just encouraged him. I think he felt they were
admiring his attire.

David K. Leigh ph (254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies, Inc. fax (254) 298-0125
Rapid Prototyping Services www.harvest-tech.com