Re: Worldwide Guide to RP Resources Web Site Update

From: Ernst Mueller (E.Mueller@gom.com)
Date: Tue Sep 25 2001 - 21:19:25 EEST

Hello Steve,

we can offer you the ATOS white light scanners, not laser based, but
well able to get your job done.

This system "scans" a full view, producing a dense data cloud.
Additional views are integrated into the existing cloud data in an
automated manner, based on markers, until your object is fully
digitized.

The system can be calibrated to different measuring areas. It is very
flexible in use, for small plastic parts up to typically 1 by 1 meter
size objects. Together with our photogrammetry system TRITOP, it is used
to digitize full size cars or space vehicles as can be seen at:
(http://www.gom.com/En/Applications/Digitizing/Qualitycontrol/x38.html)

The scanned data can be outputted as STL file, which can be used for RP,
direct milling, quality control, packaging or RE applications.

For further information please look into the product description at:
http://www.gom.com/En/products.html or the application notes, given at:
http://www.gom.com/En/Applications/digitizing.html

We are able to make a special offer to universities. Please contact us
for further information

With best regards

Ernst Mueller
Ernst Mueller mailto:E.Mueller@gom.com
GOM International AG http://www.gom.com
Bremgarterstr. 89B Tel.: +41 (0)56 631 0404
CH-8967 Widen, Switzerland Fax: +41 (0)56 631 0407