Re: Graphite powder

From: asrp (asrp@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 16:16:45 EEST

            Thanks to all of you who responded my question and all this
information is very useful for my resarch work. Hopefully I'll comeup with
some result. I found few more patent links which may be handy for someone
http://www.delphion.com/details?&pn10=US05582781
http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=US06217800__
http://www.delphion.com/details?pn=US04700768__
http://www.delphion.com/details?&pn10=US03517092