From: ccunningham@pcigrp.com
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 12:56:28 EEST

You expect  high quality service

You expect
high quality service.

Our goal is to
exceed your expectations.

Primavera Software Training in Las Vegas or Phoenix

Expedition 7.5              SureTrak  3.0            P3 3.0

You're invited...to join us for one of our training seminars. You can view our current schedule of classes by visiting our website at www.pcigrp.com or open the schedule attached to this letter. We can also tailor a training class to fit your needs. You can schedule your own class at one of our facilities or we can come to you. Our goal is to exceed your expectations by customizing to the needs of your company.

For more information contact Christy Cunningham at ccunningham@pcigrp.com or call 702-693-6560 (877-693-6560 toll-free outside Las Vegas)

If you do not wish to receive any further e-mails from PCI Group, simply reply to this message with the word "Remove" in the subject line.